Thursday 11 June 2009

My garden is going to be SOOOO much bigger!

Well, I spent 4 hours this afternoon cutting back the bushes down one side of the bottom garden (ours is kinda split into 3 sections). We've not really touched them since we moved in 6 years ago, and they'd really gone wild. I started by trimming them, but as I got past the outer layers, they were all dead underneath. So, I cleared the lot :)

It's made such a difference to the size of the garden, and the amount of light there. Only drawback is the neighbours can now see into my garden from their upstairs windows, but I guess I can live with that.

There's also a VERY large pile of clippings in the middle of the garden which I've got to clear, but I'm sure Ian will help with that.

Speaking of Ian, he's not home from work yet ........ I think he's going to regret buying that pair of telescopic loppers LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment