Saturday 27 June 2009

Flipping Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's now dug up my newly planted celery plants THREE TIMES in less than an hour {{{{grrrrrrrr}}}}. Looks like I'll have to change the plans for putting plants in pots around the garden to fence-mounted troughs and hanging baskets only ...... anything the dog can't reach!

The gravel arrived yesterday, and we're all set to sort out the bottom garden tomorrow. Just hope the rain which was promised for yesterday doesn't finally arrive tomorrow! It's the only day Ian will have off for about 6 weeks, so we've got to get it done.

I've been looking through the cattys at garden furnature and seen some lovely patio sets - I want one with a large rectangular table and 6 chairs for when we have visitors. I can't wait to be able to work in the garden - it's so stuffy indoors at the moment, but work has to be done :( Still, got a full day in the garden tomorrow to look forward to ........ piccies will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment